7.01.2010

FTP bliss = Yummy

I know a lot of y'all are using CyberDuck on your Macs as your FTP client.

After trying to upload several moderate sized files to my website over the year, I just today realized that the slowness might just have something to do with CyberDuck.  So I did a little searching around and found this FTP software called Yummy.

Why not give it a try, right?

Uploading a 60MB compressed file with CyberDuck was going to take 108 minutes (and the estimate was actually increasing!)

Uploading the same 60MB file with Yummy was going to take 15 minutes!!!

Check it out.  Let me know what results you get.  Let me know if you've found an even faster FTP thingy.

http://www.yummysoftware.com/


(fo' realz, post your results in the comments so we can find the fastest moth´rfˆckå out there!)

0 comments:

there is no art

Apture

Followers

Blog Archive